View: 34|Reply: 0

Will Be The Group That Is Talked

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2023-1-24 18:54:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Which I believe when she posted that message well, she wouldn't think of anything other than venting her emotions. The feeling of restlessness came out as if complaining with normal stats. The interesting thing is, how could complaining or just venting your emotions become such a big story? Why does personal space become a double-edged sword that hurts the owner himself? And how can we prevent stories like this in the future? Both from the point of view of the owner of a private space and the owner of a business that has employees who use these media everywhere.

I'm not going to talk about politics in this blog. But will mainly talk about the use of online media and how it relates to work) private space or public space? A lot of people always try to tell me that social media like facebook twitter blog is a personal space. That he can freely use his Country Email List opinions they are free to write articles, write diaries, upload pictures and videos. Criticize or to express any ideas because it's their "Private" space. I would like to show some dimensions that may be slightly inaccurate.

Of course having your own facebook twitter account or having your own weblog. This may mean that you occupy a space online to provide your own "Message" that you can access and distribute to other users of that social network. Therefore, it really means that area. And it's not a "Private" area in any way, but it can be accessed by others. (unless you explicitly restrict access), in which case it means that it is a public space where you own a separate portion of it. So, to think that you can do anything in your personal space without taking responsibility or having to care about the rules.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Forum

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list